The Carolina School of Etiquette
A Program of Dining & Social Skills or Today's Youth
As parents and guardians we know that the child with self-esteem becomes the adult with confidence, poise and a good sense of self. By learning to blend contemporary manners with traditional etiquette, students are at ease with adults, their peers and most importantly, with themselves.
- Rules of Introduction
- Telephone Etiquette
- Social Correspondence
- Dining Skills
At completion of the class, the students "dress for dinner", sport jackets, ties and party dresses, as they master their way through a 5-course dinner practicing their new skills.
To learn more about our services,
or to schedule an appointment,
contact us at:
The Carolina School of Etiquette and
Peggie P. Najim
Founder & Owner
747 Tradition Club Drive
Pawleys Island, SC 29585
For The Business Professional, Individual, College Student, & Child.
The way you present yourself at work, whether in dressing professionally or handling a business situation effectively, sends management, clients and colleagues a powerful message. Your professional image is one the most important statements you will make in where you want to go within the organization. It can help you gain the respect of colleagues and establish trust and creditability with clients.
Our clients will walk away possessing the knowledge & skills
- Proper Introductions
- Telephone Etiquette
- The Handshake
- Cell Phone Etiquette
- How to Meet and Greet
- E-Mail Etiquette
- Business Card Protocol
- Superior Customer Service
- Navigating the Place Setting
- American (Zig-Zag) & Continental Styles of Dining
- The Importance of the Napkin
- Silent Service
- When You Are the Host
THE POLISHED INDIVIDUAL
- Building a Professional Wardrobe
- The Importance of Color
- Dressing to Flatter Your Figure
- Learn to Shop Smart
- Learning to Accessorize Effectively
- Pulling It All Together
We Specialize In:
- Presenting a Polished Professional Image
- Planning and Building a Basic Working Wardrobe
- Choosing the Best Accessories
- Knowing When and Where to Shop
- Achieving the Most Complimentary Wardrobe and Make-up Colors
- A computerized Figure Analysis Program
- In-Home Closet Audit
- Personal Shopping Service
If you have a “closet full of clothes and feel you have nothing to wear, do not feel alone, statistics tell us that most people wear 20% of what is in their closets, 80% of the time. . .
- Are you rarely satisfied with how you look and what you are wearing?
- Does dressing seem like a chore?
- Do you sometimes “shop ‘til you drop”, but make purchases that don’t work?
- Are you tired of not looking your BEST?
- Would you like the help of a stylist?
If you have answered “Yes” to any of the above questions, we will help you learn how to clean out and update your closet and find your signature style!
If You Want the Job, Look The Part!
If You Want the Promotion, Look Promotable!
If You Want Respect, Dress At Or Above Your Industry's Standard!